Indigo Consulting, Compliance, and Training, PLLC (ICCT) provides government relations and lobbying services for clients before federal, state, and local governments. We develop, manage, and implement comprehensive political and governmental strategies --enabling our clients to seize opportunities that will benefit their future growth and success. ICCT’s extensive experience and understanding of the political process and relationships on Beacon Hill, Capitol Hill, and local government aids every client in achieving their objectives. ICCT understands the process, the politics, the law, and the players. To this end, ICCT can identify issues, assess who needs to be contacted, and decide how and where to concentrate your resources.
Public Policy Strategy: We analyze political and public policy events and provide clients with ongoing analysis of relevant issues. We then assess the impact of these issues on a client’s goals and work with clients to:
● Assess your lobbying needs,
● Create or enhance your government relations capability,
● Manage, develop and implement a governmental and bi-partisan political strategy.
Lobbying: ICCT offers a variety of on-the-ground lobbying work, which might include some or all of the following:
● Drafting and filing stand-alone legislation in conjunction with legislative leaders and the executive branch;
● Drafting supporting documents, including white papers, testimony, and letters of support or opposition;
● Meetings and substantive briefings with key executive, legislative, regulatory, and municipal contacts in addition to meeting with third-party stakeholders, influencers, and decision-makers;
● Educating members of legislative committees, leadership, and any other identified policymakers within the legislature and regulatory agencies;
● Involving third parties by building a coalition that will include respected allies including academic leaders, trade and business organizations, civic leaders, and consumer advocates
Indigo Consulting, Compliance, and Training, PLLC, can develop, manage and implement comprehensive political and legislative strategies to help you overcome public policy, legislative, regulatory, and/or procurement challenges.